Senin, 27 September 2010

postheadericon About


About Edo Parawanto


Hi, My name is Edo Parawanto a.k.a. edp78. I live in Indonesia and very much gameaholic. Yes! very much.

This is my blog and as a gamer, I would like to express my view about games on the net I have experienced with. I do believe it is a boring task, as only a few people would voluntary do this kind of job. But anyway, I am a kind of giving-oriented guy that could not shut my mouth up to tell what I know. Ha ha, yes I am a bit of freakin'.

The game industry is quite fast growing nowadays, and yet only few would have time to review. This blog or my blog is basically an Ideal place to share about our knowledge regarding gaming experience and expertise. That is why this would never be completed without you being interfering it. Yes! I mean you, freakin' gamers to give your shot here. Comment your share and people would understand that you are a very generous guys / ladies.

I won't say much, even I know this is about section. One thing for sure, you have already knew that I am a freakin' gameaholic and I think it's enough!

Happy Sharing!
Freakin' gameaholic!

Edo Parawanto

0 komentar:

About Me

Foto Saya
edp78
On this blog I will discuss about games. My review would never be completed without yours. Make your reviews and share to the world. Everybody is happy.
Lihat profil lengkapku
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.