Senin, 27 September 2010

postheadericon contact

All gameaholic are welcome to contact me here:

edo.parawanto [at] gmail.com

Pzzzzst! if you would like a review (private review) about games and would like to be publish on my blog (all reviews will be published on my blog) kindly send me a message. If it qualify for a review, I will open a post and make a short review as starter. The rest would be others to decide!

Please don't use spam message as it would be automatically goes to my spambox, you have noticed that google somehow clever to detect spamshit!

0 komentar:

About Me

Foto Saya
edp78
On this blog I will discuss about games. My review would never be completed without yours. Make your reviews and share to the world. Everybody is happy.
Lihat profil lengkapku
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.