Jumat, 22 Oktober 2010

postheadericon Goosebumps Games


Yeah! you read that right, it's Nintendo DS stuff. as my last flash game review; toonattik games, and 3d spiderwick games also not to forget funny legoland games, today I am very encourage to take a look at Nintendos.

Have you ever watched goosebumps movies? if yes, then it would be easy for you to get a long with this game. This game is based on the famous books and movie series.

Now, I want to get in the game:
first, you have to know about "Fright Points", the fright points take big part in this goosebumps games. I wonder why the developer take fright points as game points, perhaps it's all because the horror stuff that has plugged in the game title. Anyway, to me goosebumps games is more like a mystery game to me than a horror kind of game. But I'll let that part to you as users to decide.

Collecting these fright points will give you the chance to open secret area or locked gameplay, thus doing this "collecting fright points" is the game all about.

Now for the review:

Review #1:

For the one who is already goosebumps series fan, this game would accelerate your horror aura... hehehehe just kiddin'

Review #2:

What about me, I don't know or read any of goosebumps stuffs. Hey! don't worry, this goosebumps game is available for everyone (I guess that's the reason they sell it, to make some cash). What I mean is that even if you are new to goosebumps stuffs, you will enjoy it, so don't friggin' up buddy...

Review #3:

This goosebumps games is actually for all ages, but for family is very much recommended. During your travel, your kids might spend some time to killing the time (or kill the monster)

Review #4:

Some people find it hard at the beginning but finally they find a lot of fun to play with. (well if the goosebumps games is so easy, then I guess nobody wants to play with it -- buddy! we need challenge)

Review #5:

A few others complain about the controller not working in some areas of the game, I have not confirmed this but to be very caution is better--As your vendors / sellers about this issue just before deciding to buy it.

My rating would be 4,5 stars for the kind of games (Nintendo DS -- Horror style) and I recommend this to families who like thriller stuffs.

The drawback only to some issues about the compability of the game... anyway, if you wanna purchase this, try amazon. They are great for being the number 1 online store. They're trying hard to keep their reputation.


0 komentar:

About Me

Foto Saya
edp78
On this blog I will discuss about games. My review would never be completed without yours. Make your reviews and share to the world. Everybody is happy.
Lihat profil lengkapku
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.